Posted on March 13, 2011 in A La Carte Services by ShannonNo Comments »

Time is winding down to get your carbon monoxide detectors in all rental homes. If you rent out a home you must have 1 per floor at a minimum. We like the new plug in ones that are near the floor – where the first signs of the gas show up. And with plug in you don’t have the ongoing battery issue. We also like to place one at each gas fireplace and near the utility room (if inside the house). Here is a recent article with more information¬†http://preview.tinyurl.com/5uhueok
Even if you don’t have a rental, a carbon monoxide detector is always a good idea.¬† So put one in now and rest easy.

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail